1. It is the policy of The International School of Choueifat – Doha (“the school”) to cater for the student for the whole academic year; therefore, fees are paid with this in mind. Parents who know that their children are staying for a part of the school year are advised to consider other schools with a different policy.
2. Fees are paid as follows:
- 1,500 QR per child upon acceptance (non-refundable)
- One third of the annual fees upon registration
- One third of the annual fees before the first day of term
- One third of the annual fees by the end of December
None of the above fees will be refundable except under the conditions of clause 6.
3. It is the duty of the parents to remember to pay the fees on time. It is not the duty of the school to remind the parents when the fees are due.
4. If the second installment of fees is not paid before the first day of term, the child will not be accepted in the school until the fees are paid. In the event of non-payment after one week, the child’s seat and fees already paid will be forfeited.
5. If the last installment of fees is not paid by December 31, the children will not be accepted in the school until the fees are fully settled.
6. In cases of unforeseen circumstances that require the parents to remove the children from the school or stop them from using the bus, the parents should immediately inform the school. In such cases, part of the fees may be refunded in accordance with the following conditions:
- Where attendance continues into a new term, no matter how short the time, fees must be paid for that term.
- Where such notice is given at least thirty (30) days before the first term starts, the total amount is refunded less:
- 1,000 QR for tuition fees
- 200 QR for bus fees
- If notice is given at least thirty (30) days before the second term starts, the amount paid is refunded less one term’s fees and the charge mentioned above in 6b.
- If the notice is given at least thirty (30) days before the third term starts, the amount paid is refunded less the two previous payments and the charge mentioned above in 6b.
Under no other circumstances will any fees be refunded.
7. It should be noted that registration of every child is treated individually. No reduction is made for brothers and sisters, and no fees can be transferred from one child to another, even within a family.
I accept the above rules and I agree to comply with them, along with all other school rules and regulations, for the period that my child/children is/are enrolled in the school.