During the academic year, the school may occasionally ask students to be photographed, videoed or recorded,
for use in marketing campaigns with purposes including but not limited to promoting the School and SABIS®,
their educational products, and activities including extracurricular activities.
Please read the full consent form before providing your response below.
2. Fees are paid as follows:
3. It is the duty of the parents to remember to pay the fees on time. It is not the duty of the school to remind the parents when the fees are due.
4. If the second installment of fees is not paid before the first day of term, the child will not be accepted in the school until the fees are paid. In the event of non-payment after one week, the child’s seat and fees already paid will be forfeited.
5. If the last installment of fees is not paid by December 31, the children will not be accepted in the school until the fees are fully settled.
6. In cases of unforeseen circumstances that require the parents to remove the children from the school or stop them from using the bus, the parents should immediately inform the school. In such cases, part of the fees may be refunded in accordance with the following conditions:
7. It should be noted that registration of every child is treated individually. No reduction is made for brothers and sisters, and no fees can be transferred from one child to another, even within a family.
I accept the above rules and I agree to comply with them, along with all other school rules and regulations, for the period that my child/children is/are enrolled in the school.
Does your child suffer from any of the following conditions?
If yes, please specify: why, dose and frequency
If yes, please specify: when and what for?
If yes, please explain
Does your child have an allergy history?
Others, please explain
Has your child had any of the following inoculations? If yes, please fill in the date of the last vaccine.
Has your child suffered from any of the following illnesses?
(*) Required Fields